TCC Tennis Program Highlights
- USTA Adult teams (men, women, mixed) have won 25 city titles to qualify for sectional competition and have gone to the National level competition 7 times.
- Men's City (Citizen/Coldwell/Charter/Racquet Shack) Cup Champions 12 times.
- Tucson Country Club was named the Tennis Club of the Year in 1995.
- Ten men's and women's teams (100 members) participate each spring for Tucson Country Club in the USTA Leagues.
- Ladies' In-house doubles and singles leagues consistently average 50 players each season.
- New players are introduced into the program immediately through leagues, clinics, or by introduction to other players of the same ability.
- Consistent programs, providing the non-competitive/social player avenues to play tennis.
- Tucson Country Club tennis is known citywide for its quality programming, top notch facilities, knowledgeable and hardworking staff, and competitive players and teams.